- Start by picking up as much of the solid accident as you can
- Bloat up as much moisture as possible with a paper towel or cloth.
- Do about 15-20 sprays per 1 square foot
- Let that work for at least 2-6 hrs
- Repeat as needed (like peeling the layers of an onion) until all stain/odor is gone.
If not gone (or getting much better) by the third application, your area may be trapped under another cleaners residue or dust. In this case take hot water and a bristled brush and scrub the area before your next application.
Carpet - Step by step Print
Modified on: Fri, 21 Aug, 2015 at 10:12 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.