Start a new topic

Sprayed Saturday, on Monday my house smelled like death

Question. I sprayed on Saturday and everything was fine. On Monday when I can home from lunch I thought there was a dead animal in my house. Can it take 2 days to kick in? I mean after I aired house out l, no pee smell.

4 people have this question

Under a black light there are so many stains in one area, that if I use 20 sprays in each one I will need like a hundred of this bottles and if you need to use it 3 or 4 times in each one it would be worse. I think the product will work well on new stains but I haven't try it yet for that purpose...I just wanted to have a deep carpet cleaning with this product but it will take forever and tons of money...

My fingers are all covered in white residue after cleaning carpet ..is this toxic to skin??? I cant get it off
I keep trying to post . I have white residue and over my fingers and I cant get it out. Is it toxic to skin?
You can put my money back on my ac count. Now, please. You have not sent anything, and after reading comments, I would like my money back.

I saw a post on Facebook for a deal on the spray bottle and the gallon of refill for $57 but lost the post while I looked up my PayPal password. I can't seem to find the post again but I'm interested in the offer. Thanks.

I purchased the 2 32oz bottles of spray to see if I could get any results from a new puppy learning about potty training. I had such high hopes on getting out the urine stains and smell. I saturated the area as directed and waited the prescribed 24 hrs to dry. After viewing the spots with a black light, little or no change on the stain.I tried 3 times with little or no change. The oder is gone, but stain remains. Been through 2 bottles. Now what?
Login or Signup to post a comment